Order Status FAQ's
How Can I Check the Status of My Order on the Site?
Please click the link near the top of our web site labeled, "My Account". From here you can login in to your account and check the status of an order, obtain tracking information, and view your shipping information. Instructions are provided to help you log in, including password hints, obtaining a new password, etc. Then you will be able to see if your order has been sent to a warehouse for processing (picking) or, if your order has been shipped, shipment tracking number(s), and scheduled delivery dates. Your e-mail address is only used to identify your account, to notify you about current promotions and specials, and to send out updates on your pending orders. Only registered users will be able to use this feature. If you did not use the "Register" feature and create and account during checkout, you will need to contact customer service by phone or email to check the status of your order.
When Will I Receive My Order? Most orders will ship within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. In some rare instances, it may take up to 3 business days (business days are weekdays, Monday-Friday, excluding Saturday, Sunday and holidays) for processing AFTER you place your order BEFORE it will ship. After processing time, shipping time will be based on the delivery option you selected. Ship times vary and do not have a guaranteed delivery date. For example, an order for UPS Ground Shipping can take 3-5 days (including processing time) to get to you. If you need your order sooner, please contact customer care to see if it’s possible for us to deliver your order in time. (Sales@Classicpartsusa.com, 9am-5:30pm Mon-Fri & 9am-Noon Sat CST)
Most domestic orders placed before 2pm (CT) Monday-Friday will usually ship out the same day. This applies to orders that have all items that show "In-Stock" in the availability section of the product detail page.
Not applicable for:
- International Orders - Including Canada
- Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- Orders for OS (Oversized) or AH (Additional Handling) items. (Tailgates, Bumpers, Fenders, Grills, Bed wood, Bed strips, Hoods, etc..)
- Dropped Shipped or Special Order items.
- Items shipped via Truckline (Hoods, some Fenders, Bedsides, and Tailgates, etc..)
- Hazardous materials (paint, gas tank sealer, dyes, etc..) that must be shipped via US Mail.
- Orders with items that are on "Backorder" and not shipped ahead.
- Orders Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
*PLEASE NOTE: Classicpartsusa.com is NOT able to guarantee ground or air shipping. Additional shipping charges cannot be reimbursed if the order fails to arrive within the specified timeframe.