Every item we sell is backed by our Return Guarantee. Other parts retailers will tell you that all sales are final. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can contact us for a Return Merchandise Autorization number. Then simply send the item(s) back to us for a full refund of part’s price within 30 days from the time you receive your order. In-Store credit will be given for items returned after 30 days.
*We will not accept any returns without a Return Merchandise Authorization number or any items that have been installed or modified. All returns are subject to a restocking fee for re-packaging or missing components.
- I Need to Return an Item.
- There are Items Missing.
- My Parts Arrived Damaged.
- There is a problem with my order.
I Need to Return an Item.
We offer thousands of products, most of which can be returned within 30 days from the Delivery Date. Items returned after 30 days are for In-Store Credit only. Refunds are for the cost of the merchandise only and do NOT include shipping and handling charges unless the item we sent was incorrect or damaged in shipment.
Our returns and exchange policy applies (but is not limited to) the following situations:
- The item(s) doesn’t fit the application.
- There’s a problem (damaged or defective) with the item(s).
- You are unhappy with your purchase.
To Initiate a Return:
- Contact us by e-mailing Sales@Classicpartsusa.com
- Please provide the following information:
- Your order number.
- Your e-mail address.
- A brief description of the problem.
- Any item damage or shortage, if applicable.
- You will then be given an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Write the RMA # on the outside of the Return package.
- Ship it back to us via the carrier of your choice (with Delivery Confirmation).
*Please Keep In Mind That The Following Items Are NOT Returnable:
- Literature (Books, Manuals, Brochures, Wiring Diagrams, etc..)
- Carburetor Kits
- Videos, CD’s, DVD's
- Electrical Items
- T-Shirts or Hats
- Special Ordered Items
- Drop-Shipped Items (may incur a 20% restocking fee)
All returned items must be returned using the following guidelines:
- Item(s) must be received in new and unused condition and not missing any items (including the original packaging). Any return received with missing items or without original packaging may not be credited or be subject to a restocking fee.
- Any return received with missing items or without original packaging or with opened packaging may not be credited or subject to a restocking fee.
- All item(s) must be returned via a traceable method with delivery confirmation to assure we receive your package.
- Any orders returned without any means of tracking or delivery confirmation will be considered an unauthorized return and we are not responsible for refunding the order if we cannot verify receipt of the return.
- The Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) must be written clearly on the outside of the box. Do not write on the parts box directly. (this will help identify and expedite the Return)
- Returns are generally processed within a week of receiving the product back. During the Spring season (February thru May) and the Holiday season (November and December) this process may take up to 2 weeks.
- Any item returned that falls outside our normal return guidelines may be subject to a minimum 10% minimum restocking fee. Please double-check that you have included all of the items packaging prior to shipping your return to our warehouse.
- There may be a 20% restocking fee on Drop Shipped items that are subsequently returned. All appropriate policies apply to all returned items. Refunds are for the cost of the merchandise only, not including shipping and handling.
- Availability and Pricing are subject to change without notice, due to the manufacturer’s production. These changes, no matter how slight, are beyond our control. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The Manufacturers do not always notify us of these variations. We will reflect any changes to the items in the web site descriptions and images as soon as we become aware of them. Thank you for your understanding with this issue.
There are Items Missing.
We try very hard to make sure that each order is packed properly and that all your items are sent. First, check your invoice to see if the item(s) have been Backordered. If you do find an item missing, please check the packing material in the box. It is easy for a small item to be hidden in the packing. If you are sure it was left out by mistake, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can correct the problem. Missing parts must be reported within 5 days of shipment delivery. Missing items reported outside of this timeframe may not be able to be replaced.
My Parts Arrived Damaged.
We try to ensure that every box that leaves our warehouse is well packed and sealed. Occasionally during transit problems do occur. If you receive an order that is damaged during the shipping process, DO NOT THROW THE SHIPPING BOX AWAY as the carrier may want to inspect the package. DAMAGES OR MISSING PACKAGES MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 30 DAYS Please call us and we will initiate the damage claim process. UPS will issue a claim number for the damaged shipment which will then allow us to re-ship your item(s).
There is a problem with my order.
If there is a problem with your order or if you cannot find the information you are looking for, please e-mail Sales@Classicpartsusa.com.